Review submitted PR to electric-io
- It was merged, yay!
Planing to go through a few final issues this morning and then move onto a NEW project:
Turn off TFT in sleep mode
- Turns out, I need to bodge the BL pin on the TFT into the Argon to try this. Plan to look into it off-stream.
Double-check my battery reading logic
- This looked ok, so we didn’t change it
Double check fermentation rate logic
- A single knock was being detected as multiple, so I implemented a “debounce” to filter out knocks that happen too close together.
It’s been fun working on Brew Buddy, but its time to move on…
NEW Project: The Wall of Things!!!
- Plan is to take this pegboard wall and add a 24x7 camera (and public website) to it
Over time, I want to to add a number of sensors and projects to this (Happy Plant, panel, servo arm, etc.)
- We’ll add Brew Buddy to this wall as well for automated testing
- Today, we’re going to start a Twitch chatbot to control the Neopixel strips
- Walk through what the Neopixel strips do now
Start working on the chatbot
- Connect the cyanpandabot
- Listen for
- Display the number of devices I have online
- Start the Mesh chase animation with the
- Roll the
- TMI.js is awesome! 🤖
- The particle-js-api is also awesome! 💙
- Building a chatbot is ⚡️️️️️️⚡️