- MOAR AliExpress hardware for the PortaPi Pentester!
- Adafruit buttons and switches!
- Microsoft BUILD Announcements (Iot Central, IoT Plug and Play)
- Streaming schedule change! Moving to once per week
- NEW Project: Emotion Mesh! Using the Google Coral and Particle Mesh to do Edge-based face-tracking and emotion detection
Configure VSCode’s new Remote Dev for SSH on the Google Coral Board
- Using SSH FS instead as VS Code remote doesn’t support ARM-yet
- Walk through the Coral Object Detection and face-tracking source code
Create a UART Connection between an Argon and the Coral to start the FT demo (Mesh.sub on Argon, Serial1 to Coral; Coral receives serial, triggers demo; Demo result sent back to Argon over Serial)
- Resource: Coral docs
- Set-up a project in Azure IoT Central for Emotion Mesh
Use the medium arcade button, maybe?
- @dot_commie and @phrakberg voted for the large button
- Grokking Deep Learning is an awesome book, and there’s a GitHub site for it!
- We should be able to use the existing FT source and just capture an image from the webcam to use as the input; This can be extended to use emotion detection inference later
- Brandon needs to catch up on the Tesla Autonomy Day demos
Next Time! (Monday, May 13th)
- Finish UART Setup
- Set-up Webcam and image capture
- Run FT demo on a captured image